The balmy air of Selnar, usually so welcoming, betrayed us without warning. One moment, the expansive city with its wide walkways and beautiful corners beckoned exploration; the next, the sky turned a bruised, ominous purple. The storm descended with shocking fury. Winds, unseen moments before, shrieked through the broad avenues, ripping at our clothing and sending dust and debris swirling into a blinding vortex. The elegant architecture offered little solace as rain, thick as a thrown bucket, lashed down, instantly transforming the wide walkways into slick, perilous rivers. Each beautiful corner, once a delight, became a treacherous funnel for the gale. We stumbled, disoriented, desperate for the solid sanctuary of a roof, our voices snatched away by the roar of the tempest. What had begun as a wonderfully serene visit to Selnar became a harrowing struggle for shelter against the raw, untamed power of Gor's skies.
Since 2010, I’ve served as Magistrate, now an Elder Magistrate, staying true to those first teachings of law. I’ve held additional titles, adding teacher in 2015, and spent 10 real-world years studying Gorean Law to record it for those who follow. Born to Ubar Aries and adopted by Ubar Reno, I lost both to the dust of war. Now, as the daughter of Captain WIND of the Silver Blade Mercenaries and 1st Lt. Izzy, I focus on teaching and recording past lessons here. Enjoy exploring this record.

No comments:
Post a Comment