Location: Turmus & Olni
Title: Exhausted and Feeling Undervalued
Today was an incredibly long and emotionally draining day, full of mixed signals and frustrations. My morning started off pleasantly enough in Turmus, chatting with Carola over blackwine about the four major cornerstones of our society—the Home Stone, the Caste System, Priest-Kings, and Natural Order. She generously shared her notes on Pani Culture and the Monetary System, which I look forward to reading when things quiet down. I also tried to attend Skylar’s class in Lara, but the sim restarts meant no one showed up, which ironically made me feel a bit better about my own empty rooms lately.
The real struggle came later in the afternoon. After enduring eight grueling hours of meetings and teaching, the Olni city meeting left me feeling betrayed and humiliated. Instead of addressing the low attendance of my classes privately, I was chastised publicly. Then, my updated schedule was completely ignored, and the old one was posted instead. It feels like they simply aren’t listening to me. Furthermore, there was an incident with a free woman running through the streets wearing nothing but a veil. The handling of the situation and the magistrate duties felt completely mismanaged; I was told I was the only magistrate available to discipline her when there were actually three of us present. It brought back bad memories of how hard I worked and how poorly I was treated in Teletus.
On a domestic note, the loss of Layla is still upsetting. I finally managed to catch Nicholas Eel to discuss finding a replacement—someone who is a good worker, a good cook, and active during my usual hours. I finished the evening venting to Aries and Odette, which helped soothe my nerves, but I am glad this day is finally over.
To Do:
Read Carola's notes on Pani Culture and the Monetary System.
Follow up with Nicholas Eel regarding the procurement of a new slave girl.
Monitor class attendance at the Educational Hall.
Ensure the correct teaching schedule is distributed and understood by the city to avoid further confusion.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
Meeting Summary: Morning Educational Exchange Attendees: Lady Kati Evans, Carola Aromata Titus Key Discussion Points:
Discussed the placement and visibility of the new class schedule signs near the tavern to prevent citizens from having to travel all the way to the Educational Hall just to check times.
Reviewed the "Pillars of Gor" (Cornerstones of Society): Home Stone, Caste System, Priest-Kings & Gorean Law, and Natural Order & Gender Dynamics.
Exchanged educational materials; Carola provided transcripts on Pani Culture and the Monetary System of Gor for future reference.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
Meeting Summary: Slave Procurement Consultation Attendees: Lady Kati Evans, Nicholas Eel (Slaver) Key Discussion Points:
Discussed the procurement of a new slave girl to replace Layla.
Established requirements: Needs to be active during my typical hours (6 AM – 5 PM SLT), well-trained, a good worker, and a skilled cook.
Clarified restrictions: Hair color does not matter, and she will be unrestricted (not exclusively a tower girl, allowed with others).
Nicholas confirmed new stock is arriving soon and will keep an eye out for a suitable match.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
Meeting Summary: Olni City Meeting (Retrospective Review) Attendees: Lady Kati Evans, Olni City Officials/Citizens Key Discussion Points:
Attendance at the Educational Hall classes was brought up publicly rather than addressed in a private, constructive manner.
A scheduling error occurred where an official posted the old class schedule despite having been sent the updated textures and times.
Addressed a disciplinary issue regarding a woman repeatedly running through the city wearing only a veil. Miscommunications occurred regarding magistrate presence and duties, leading to a severe lack of alignment among the city's leadership.
No comments:
Post a Comment