Journal Entry: July 3, 2026
Location: Thunder Mountain & Olni
Mood/Title: Exploring Thunder Mountain & Old Acquaintances
Spent some time exploring Thunder Mountain early this morning to look around their academy and city grounds, grabbing a few information scrolls regarding their laws and scribe apprentice schedule. While there, I ran into Lady Wynna Wrexan, late of Var-Kor. She shared that Var-Kor is completely gone and empty now, which was surprising to hear. We spoke about our history as magistrates, training under Lady Janet years ago, and the possibility of teaching at the academy.
Later on, Kat Antoninus and Sheila dropped by while Kat was starting to move the welcome center. Kat invited me to look around further, but I was still feeling a bit groggy and tired from my medical procedure yesterday, so I stepped away to rest. Logged back in briefly during the evening to check on region connections before calling it a night.
To Do:
Decide over the weekend whether to accept the teaching opportunity at Thunder Mountain.
Follow up with Kara regarding the teaching/mentoring role.
Continue refining class plans for Olni.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
No comments:
Post a Comment