Journal Entry: July 10, 2026
Location: Turmus & Olni
Mood/Title: Morning Blackwine & Friday CTF with Greedy Greedy
Spent a lovely early morning visiting Turmus and sharing blackwine at Odette Atheria's place alongside Lady Cherry Audax. We had a great discussion about city activity levels, veiling customs for guests, and potential venues for future meetings of the Free Woman's Dance Circle, including the possibility of hosting a gathering in Olni or finding dedicated build space in Turmus. Later, Lady Selia showed me around the Wander Inn and graciously reserved a cozy guest room for me whenever I visit.
In the late afternoon, I returned to Olni to join in the Friday Capture the Flag (CTF) games. Switched over to my bow setup and joined the Blue team alongside Jarek, Huntsy, Tura, and others for some intense, fast-paced rounds against Red team. We ended up with a super close 7-to-7 match! Afterwards, Lance, Lady Fine, and I gathered around the table to play a few games of Greedy Greedy. I managed to win one game with a high score of 10,100 points and unlocked a few achievements before Lance edged out a win in the final round. Wrapped up the night after a full day of archery and dice games.
To Do:
Check veiling laws and potential location options in Olni for hosting a future Dance Circle gathering.
Practice bow aiming and WASD movement keys for upcoming CTF matches.
Review details and class prep for next Tuesday's discussion sessions.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
No comments:
Post a Comment