A Quiet Day of Wandering
Locations: Nile River, Junkyard Blues, Olni Var, and Muddy’s Music Cafe.
Today was a quiet day with very little conversation recorded. I began at Nile River during the early morning hours and spent some time traveling from place to place.
My wandering took me through Junkyard Blues and then to Olni Var. There were people nearby in several of the places I visited, but I did not remain long enough for any real conversation to develop.
I eventually passed through Muddy’s Music Cafe. JP Kärling welcomed me and another visitor named Em when we arrived. It was only a brief greeting, but it was pleasant to be noticed and welcomed while moving through an unfamiliar crowd.
Afterward, I returned to Nile River.
There are days filled with long conversations, meetings, problems to solve, and stories worth preserving in detail. This was not one of them. It was simply a quiet day of traveling, looking around, and passing through several places before returning to where I began.
No comments:
Post a Comment