Sunday, September 6, 2026

September 6, 2026 — A Quiet Day

There really was not much to write about today. I am still recovering from surgery, and apparently my body has decided that sleeping is my most important occupation at the moment. I spent much of the day resting and only came online for a little while this evening.

Things seemed fairly quiet. I received the notice for tomorrow's Olni City Meeting, but I really did not have the energy to become involved in much tonight. I also received a rather surprising announcement that VKC is closing. I have known VKC pets in Second Life for such a long time that seeing a notice like that felt a little strange.

Mostly, though, today was another recovery day. I am still weak and tiring much more quickly than usual. It is frustrating because my mind wants to get back to my normal routine long before my body is ready to cooperate.

For now, I suppose the sensible thing is to listen to what my body is telling me and sleep when I need to sleep. There will be plenty of time for Turmus, Olni, teaching, and everything else once I have my strength back.

No comments:

Post a Comment