I was up and about a little earlier today and managed to spend some time in Second Life this morning. I am still recovering and certainly not back to normal yet, but I seem to be reaching the point where I want to know what is happening around me again instead of simply sleeping through most of it.
I started in Turmus and checked the calendar board. My upcoming classes are beginning to look very real again: The Administrator: Office, Authority, and Responsibility, Klima and the Salt Trade of the Tahari, Inside a Paga Tavern, and several others are waiting for me toward the end of the month and into October. Seeing the schedule laid out reminded me that I have quite a bit of teaching ahead of me once I am strong enough.
I also made a quick trip over to Olni and checked the class board there. I spent a few minutes sharing some items before returning to the Nile River in Turmus. It wasn't a particularly exciting morning, but after the last several days, simply moving around, checking my schedules, and taking care of a few small things felt like progress.
I am trying not to push myself too hard. My mind is becoming impatient and wants everything back in order immediately, while my body is still insisting on rest. So today I did a few things, checked on my responsibilities, and then reminded myself that there is no prize for recovering faster than I should.
Since 2010, I’ve served as Magistrate, now an experienced Magistrate, staying true to those first teachings of law. I’ve held additional titles, adding teacher in 2015, and spent 10 real-world years studying Gorean Law to record it for those who follow. Born to Ubar Aries and adopted by Ubar Reno, I lost both to the dust of war. Now, as the daughter of Captain WIND of the Silver Blade Mercenaries, I focus on teaching and recording past lessons here. Enjoy exploring this record.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment