Concern Regarding Angel Ely — October 5, 2026
Location(s): Private correspondence by IM; review of earlier interactions at the Educational Hall, my home, and the Magistrate Office.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
I have missed seeing Angel Ely and reviewed our earlier conversations to better understand her absence. There are several stated reasons for her limited presence, and I found no clear sign that she is avoiding me or unhappy with me. Her silence since October 2 remains unexplained.
Angel has shown an interest in learning and helping. She told me she could read and write, enjoyed spending time with books, asked questions about my classes, and offered to assist with my work. These qualities seem well suited to the help I would welcome at the Educational Hall and with my Scribe and Legal Clerk duties.
She also appeared comfortable with my expectations. She expressed a preference for roleplay beyond sexual encounters, accepted my restrictions, and agreed to make a point of spending time with me.
When she joined my household, she was enthusiastic about having a Mistress and a sister. She accepted Brianna being first girl and said she liked being busy. On October 2, she followed my direction, settled beside me, and curled closer after I patted her head. Her manner that morning suggested she was comfortable and happy to be near me.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
Possible Reasons for Her Absence
The strongest explanation supported by our conversations is a combination of real-life work and technical difficulties.
On September 29, Angel explained that she owns a dog-treat business. Her mornings involve making treats, with labeling and bagging each week. October is her final month of farmers markets and vendor shows, and she expected to have more freedom afterward. Although she makes her own schedule, that does not mean she is available throughout the day.
On October 1, she told me she had a farmers market from 2:30–6:30 p.m. Central and was experiencing storms. She hoped to attend the salt class if lightning and heavy rain did not prevent her.
On October 2, she reported repeated crashes despite clearing her cache and restarting her computer. The repeated offline and online notices were consistent with her difficulty staying connected.
She did return to me on October 2 after the missed October 1 visit, which gives me less reason to interpret that first absence as withdrawal. However, those difficulties do not fully explain her continued absence afterward. The notices that my messages were stored for later delivery do not confirm that she has read them.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
Rental Concern and Follow-up
I am concerned about whether her availability will allow us to meet the requirement of spending some time together on five days during her ten-day rental. I had asked that we spend time together on most days, and she agreed, but our contact has been more limited than I expected.
I have enjoyed our time together and would not want to lose the opportunity to own her because we have been unable to meet that requirement. She seems like a promising match in interests and manner, although dependable availability has not yet been established. I found nothing in the conversations reviewed that suggests I drove her away.
I prepared an OOC note asking whether she is okay, whether the crashes are continuing, and what days and times she can realistically spend with me during October. The note also explains my concern about the five-day requirement and my wish to continue toward owning her. I understand that real life comes first and hope we can agree on a workable schedule.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
To Dos:
Send the prepared OOC note and allow Angel time to respond.
Check whether she is well and whether her technical difficulties continue.
Clarify her October availability and arrange time together.
Confirm how many qualifying days we have spent together.
If necessary, discuss the rental timing and requirements with Nicholas Eel, Head Slaver.
⊰════════════════════════════⊱
No comments:
Post a Comment